Spring brings more than just rain showers and flowers. It brings an abundance of fresh vegetables including new shoots of succulent, tender and delicious asparagus. Asparagus is a great source of, vitamins A, C, E and K as well as antioxidants for neutralizing free radicals. This recipe can be enjoyed hot or cold.
- 4 tablespoons Hemp Oil (you can also use, avocado oil or olive oil)
- 1 sweet yellow onion, chopped
- 2 leeks, chopped
- 12 ounces Asparagus, roasted (set aside 4 ounces to sprinkle when serving)
- 1 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 75 grams Hemp Seeds, hulled (set aside 15 grams to sprinkle when serving)
- 4 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- Using a large frying pan, heat hemp seed oil, cook the onion, leeks, and asparagus in the oil for about 10 minutes until the onions are clear.
- Sprinkle with the sea salt, cook about five minutes longer.
- Meanwhile blend the hulled hemp seeds with the some of the broth in a high speed blender.
- Combine the asparagus mixture with the hemp seed broth mixture into a large soup pot, cover with the rest of the broth.
- Cook until bubbly and the asparagus is really soft. Remove and blend in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Put back in pot and stir in the almond milk just until heated through.
- When serving, top each bowl with a little roasted asparagus, and hemp seeds. Enjoy.
.............. like Heather explained I did not even know that someone able to get paid $8128 in 1 month on the internet..............
see this link............... www.atanycost.tk
Creamy Asparagus recipe: 3 cups (1/2-inch) sliced asparagus Add some tarragon, basil 2 cups fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth 3/4 teaspoon fresh thyme, divided 1 bay leaf 1 garlic clove, crushed 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour 2 cups low-fat milk Add some lemongrass salt Dash of ground nutmeg 2 teaspoons butter 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind