Indulge yourself with a healthy milk chocolate! This recipe is sugar free, dairy free and vegan. Did I hear you say: “vegan?” Strange as it sounds, this milk chocolate recipe is 100% cruelty-free.
Good to know: Cocoa Butter is vegan! The word “butter” confuses many, but cocoa butter doesn’t actually have any butter or dairy in it. How do we know? Because @istivegan says so!
- Add the unsweetened chocolate and cocoa butter in a double boiler. Place over medium-low heat, stir occasionally until completely melted.
- While the chocolate and cocoal butter is melting, sift the erythritol and salt into a small bowl. Then, set aside.
- When the chocolate and cocoa butter is completely melted and smooth, stir in the vanilla paste, butter flavor and stevia extract.
- Toss in the sifted erythritol and stir together. Keep the mixture over the heat for 2 more minutes while stirring and folding. Make sure all the erythritol is dissolved and incorporated thoroughly.
- Remove from the heat and scoop the mixture into the chocolate molds of your choosing (I used Freshware's candy mold).
- Chill in the refrigerator until hardened (2 hours or so), then remove from the molds. To store, keep tightly wrapped in the refrigerator.
Is Vegan Lifestyle For You?
Download this FREE report to find out.
Let us know what you think of this recipe, leave a comment below!