April is Garden month, and there is no better way to celebrate it than by creating a salad you and your whole family will absolutely love. Showcase your own or your local market’s fresh produce with this perfect Garden Pasta Salad recipe.
I like getting the best of all worlds by making a vegetable pasta salad. It is filling, satisfying and delicious! The ingredients are right in the garden or you can easily get from your local farmers market. It’s easy to assemble and brings the garden-fresh, spring flavor to your dinner table. Try it today!
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup fresh of frozen broccoli florets
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup young corn
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped (you can also us dried)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine all the vegetables and spices.
- Drain and rinse pasta in cold water; add to vegetables.
- Combine salad dressing and mustard; pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat.