Jalapeno Poppers taken to the next level! Are you as excited as I am?! This perfect party appetizer is wrapped in bacon and stuffed with cream cheese. I am not kidding. You will swoon! This is one of the best comfort food recipe you can ever make. Satisfy your palate with these savory bites of bacon heaven!
Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
Jalapeno poppers are as good as they get. You'll love them!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 24g
Saturated Fat 13g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 5g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 12 whole jalapeno peppers
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 slices thin-cut bacon, cut in half
- Preheat the broiler & position upper oven rack just below.
- Wearing gloves, cut peppers in half and remove seeds. Fill each jalapeno half with cream cheese and sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes. (Use caution, a little crushed red pepper goes a long way).
- Wrap each pepper with a slice of bacon and use a toothpick to secure it. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil.
- Place pan under pre-heated broiler. Broil until crisp, turning once after approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Serve warm.