Need a little inspiration on how to use up those Sunday roast beef leftovers? You’re in luck! Give that roast beef a new face with this easy-to-follow, quick and healthy recipe – Roast Beef and Pepper Jack Rolls. All the delectable flavors from cheese, mustard and red bell pepper will give you that mouth-watering experience! So give it a ROLL!Print
Roast Beef and Pepper Jack Rolls
A delicious roast beef and pepper jack rolls!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 26g
Saturated Fat 16g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 3g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- To start, just simply spread Dijon mustard on each slice of roast beef;
- Add on the mixtures the arugula, pepper jack cheese and red bell pepper.
- Do not forget to season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To make the rolls, starting at one end of each slide of the roast beef, carefully roll up the entire length to secure the other ingredients inside.
- Secure with toothpicks, if desired. Good for four servings.