Wondering what you can do with your leftover chicken from the holidays? Well, you’ve come to the right place my friend, because I have the perfect recipe for you! Turn your leftover Garlic Roasted Chicken or any rotisserie chickens into a low carb, healthy and refreshing salad with this recipe!
Roast Chicken and Goat Cheese Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
A low carb, refreshing salad!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 232
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 27g
Saturated Fat 8g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 14g
Total Carbohydrates 11g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing Ingredients
- To toast pecans, place in small, dry pan and heat over medium-high heat. Stir constantly until pecans turn a darker brown. Remove from heat and cool.
- Combine roast chicken, romaine lettuce, goat cheese, pear and pecans in a large salad bowl. Toss with ½ Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing to combine. Add remaining dressing, if desired.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, oregano, garlic, in a bowl or jar. Shake or stir vigorously to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator for a few days. Serve.
- Best served at room temperature.
Serve with garlic sticks or croutons if desired..