NNowadays, people are not so keen on beauty treatments that would cost them. Instead, more and more people are doing home treatments and do-it-yourself beauty tricks that may seem weird but some really works. Even some of the most frustrating beauty problems can be solved without you taking out your wallet and spending your hard-earned cash.
Here are some of the ridiculous beauty tricks that sounds too good to be true but really works:
1. Reduce puffy eyes with used tea bags. After making your morning tea, don’t throw that teabag yet! Put the used tea bag in the freezer for about 20-30 minutes, and then put it above your eyes to reduce puffiness and tiredness of your beautiful eyes. You can also used cut and peeled potatoes and cucumber to reduce puffy eyes.
2. Fix the cracked with diaper rash cream. Apply Diaper rash cream to your cracked elbows and feet. These “Baby butt creams” have moisturizers and anti-inflammatory ingredients that can even dry out your pimples as well.
3. DIY quick-dry nail polish. Tired of seeing bubbles while you put on your nail polish? It may be because the polish was stored in a very warm temperature. Try keeping your polish in the fridge and see how it dries out quickly when you put it on your nails.
4. Remove glittery nail polish without a mess. Speaking of nail polish, are you one of those people who messed up their hands while removing glittery nail polish? Well here’s the solution for that: Soak a cotton ball in your nail polish remover, put it on top of your nail, wrap your finger in tin foil and remove after 5 minutes. You’ll definitely see magic.
5. Treat dry hair with mayonnaise. If your hair is super dry and in need of a deep condition treatment, try putting mayonnaise on your hair for about 20 minutes, covered in plastic wrap. Make sure to wash with cold water afterwards.
6. Make hair color lighter with lemon juice. Want to put highlights on your hair or make your hair color lighter? Try applying lemon juice to your hair before going out into the sun. The lemon’s acid reacts to the sun’s UV Rays which accelerates the highlighting process.
7. Make your skin feel and look incredible with Pepto. Pepto-Bismol rubbed on your skin is a better facial than those expensive peel-off masks. It removes oil and acids in your system. It will definitely make your skin feel and look incredible!
8. Reduce eyes puffiness with hemorrhoid cream. Hemorrhoid cream can reduce your eyes puffiness because of its anti inflammatory agents.
9. Reduce cellulite with coffee grounds. To reduce or get rid of cellulite, use coffee grounds as your body scrub. Not only does it smell good, but it also gets rid of your dead skin cells.
10. Moisturize your hair with beer. Rinsing your hair with beer (yes, you heard that right!) will help restore moisture to your locks. Just make sure to rinse with cold water afterwards.